TOGETHER. A PASSION FOR HAIR
We are Schwarzkopf Professional – From our start as a Berlin Family business, we have always been Reinventing hair. Today, our hairdresser community stretches around the globe with one common bond: an absolute passion for hair.
We create with hairdressers for hairdressers to give you leading-edge products with relevant services before anyone else. We bring you the latest hair trends via our seasonal Essential Looks and digital influencers, global education and salon support programs, tailored and delivered by truly passionate people.
Our partnership is all about adding real value to your business so you can stand out. Why? Because your success is our success.
ADDING VALUE TO SALON BUSINESS
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We are one. Bound together by our love of hair.
We are fuelled by the same fire and devotion to our craft.
Our collective ambition to excel drives our spirit.
To question. To explore. To outdo what’s been done before.
And so we create and REcreate.
We REfine and REdesign.
We take what’s been broke and REbuild. We REshape and REvive, REpair and REstore.
We REcolour what has lost vibrancy and REstyle what has lost its edge.
We reveal whats been hidden, and replace the old with the new. REthinking, REworking, REnewing…
We are always… REinventing hair.
DID YOU KNOW…
As we reflect on 120 years of Schwarzkopf Professional, we share with you some of our favourite facts.
- Schwarzkopf was founded by Hans Schwarzkopf in 1898. Our famous logo is a result of his last name.
- Hans Schwarzkopf created the first hair wash powder called Schaumpon which was one of the first branded products to be launched in the beauty market.
- 1960 was a huge year for Schwarzkopf as the whole world welcomed the eternally popular IGORA ROYAL. Now, with a portfolio of over 120 shades, this innovated salon colour brand has today is a name synonymous with colour.
- Every hairdresser that wins three times in the same category of the annual Hairdresser of the Year Awards lives on in the Hall of Fame.
- Since the beginning, over 500,000 hairdressers have attended our Essential looks shows and seminars.
- Schwarzkopf Professional routinely collaborates with social media influencers to create the most authentic and engaging content.
- The ASK eLearning Academy is available in 15 languages and offers 24 audio-visual eLearning resources, 14 self-assessments and 38 tutorial videos.
- Every year, 12,000 participants visit the Schwarzkopf Professional Test Salon in Hamburg. Globally, we have seven test salons which are based in Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Shanghai, Tokyo, Johannesburg, Connecticut and Bogota.
- More than 50% of our Shaping Futures students have gone on to become professional hairdressers.
- We recently opened two eco salons in Bangkok, Thailand solely using ESSENSITY products.
- We never stop innovating and creating, which is why in 120 years Schwarzkopf professional has registered a total of 7,600 patent applications.